Since its establishment in 1978, METCO has grown to become a regional force in its industry. As such, our market exposure is unmatched. Our Diligence in serving our clients has earned us their valued trust and loyalty.
Our client base consists of over 1,000 organizations in the Middle East and Africa and our solutions boost the productivity of an approximate 130,000 enterprise users.
We serve our markets from sales and project inception to delivery, support, and managed services. Our clients are:
Carriers: Telecommunications service providers
- Wireless (Zain, Ooredoo, and Viva)
- Internet service providers
Enterprises: Government and private institutions
- Government and military (Ministry of Interior (MOI), Ministry of Defence (MOD), Ministry of Justice (MOJ), Ministry of Finance (MOF), Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), Ministry of Education (MOE), Kuwait National Guard, and the Ministries Complex).
- Financial institutions (Kuwait Finance House (KFH), Burgan Bank, Boubyan Bank, Ahli United Bank (AUB), Kuwait & Middle East Financial Investment Company (KMEFIC), and National Investments Company (NIC)) .
- Manufacturing (United Steel Industrial Company (UNISTEEL), Kuwaiti Danish Dairy (KDD), and KD Cow).
- Oil and Gas (Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), Joint Operation (Texaco), and Petrochemical Industrial Co.(PIC)).
- Healthcare (Al Mouwasat Hospital, Al Sabah Hospital, Al Adan Hospital, Al Omooma Hospital, and Dr. Alia Medical center).
- Hospitality (Radisson SAS, Marina Hotel, Le Royal Hotel, Ritz Hotel, and Sahara Golf Club).
- Airlines (Jazeera Airways, and Kuwait Aviation Services Company (KASCO)).
- Logistics Specialists (DHL, FedEx, TNT, and Sky Net).
- Education (Al Bayan Bilingual School (BBS), and Public Authority for Applied Education and Training (PAAET)).
- Retail (Americana / Kuwait Food Company (KFC), Kout Food Group (KFG), Al Yasra Foods, Maki, and Papa Johns).