METCO can deploy skilled resources to implement challenging projects in demanding environments or circumstances. Our project managers are experienced in managing the time and budget constraints of large turnkey projects, as well as mitigating inherent project risks and ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards.
Be it a technology upgrade, a platform swap, a network consolidation, or a green-field roll-out, METCO’s implementation teams bring predictability and control to projects even in adverse conditions. METCO and its partners are dedicated to implementing solutions that translate into tangible business benefits for your organization.
The professionals in our carrier business unit are trained on multiple vendor equipment and can undertake the installation and commissioning of transmission and radio elements for an entire service provider network. In our enterprise unit, our teams can provide end-to-end IP voice and data solutions for a business, and build and equip large contact centers to enable advanced customer care services.
Our implementation services include but are not limited to:
- Cementing our position as a strategic partner of our clients rather than a mere supplier or service provider
- Site acquisition and preparation
- Installation of PDH, SDH and Ethernet/IP wireless and optical networks
- Installation of infrastructure cables, and cable accessories
- Supervision, installation, testing and commissioning
- Material removal and cleanup
- Spare parts management
- Application development and integration
- Infrastructure construction and furnishing of operation and contact centers